Roselli died at Rochester General Hospital on June 18, 2017.

Friday morning at the Hall of Justice, one of two former aides at a New York state-run group home in Webster pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter and endangering the welfare of an incompetent person.

Sarah DiLallo admitted that she was one of the aides that physically put Heather Roselli down on the floor inside the group home and restrained her on her stomach "for a prolonged period of time."

Roselli died at Rochester General Hospital on June 18, 2017.

When questioned by prosecutor Leslie Schildt, DiLallo admitted that she knew what she did to Roselli was prohibited by state regulations and that it increased the risk that a resident like Roselli could die.

Prosecutors say an aide put pressure on Roselli's body when she was lying facedown on the floor.

In court when Schildt asked DiLallo if that happened, DiLallo said, "not me, but yes."

Prosecutors could not pinpoint which aide applied the illegal and deadly pressure to Roselli's body.

As part of her plea, DiLallo was promised by Judge Alex Renzi that her sentence will be no longer than one to three years in prison, as long as she cooperates with probation and doesn't get arrested between now and her sentencing date of Oct. 31.

"We think that in light of everything in this case, including her background and the circumstances in this offense that she deserves the minimum sentence. Which, we think is probation," exclaimed DiLallo's attorney, Bill Easton.

Another aide, Sandra Abdo, pleaded guilty to criminally negligent homicide in April. She will be sentenced to five years probation.

"It doesn't necessarily save us much really," added Vincent Roselli, victim's Brother. "We've been sacrificing not having her in our lives. We've been dealing with this for over a year. I was ready to sit through another two weeks to see that things were handled the way they needed to be. Obviously, a plea does provide some kind of relief in a sense."

He continued, "Her life was taken and nothing can bring that back. There's going to be some closure but the hurts always going to be there."

The home on Pierce Road in Webster is still open and is operated by the Finger Lakes Developmental Disabilities Service Office.