SUBSCRIBE NOW
$1 for 3 months
SUBSCRIBE NOW
$1 for 3 months

First American among Best Workplaces for Millennials

Messenger Post Media
messenger@messengerpostmedia.com

Fortune and Great Place to Work named First American Equipment Finance in Fairport No. 24 among the Best Small and Medium Workplaces for Millennials.

First American’s workforce is 82% millennial and Gen Z colleagues. This accolade marks the fourth time the company has been recognized as a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials.

“We are honored to again be named among the Best Workplaces for Millennials in the U.S.,” CEO Alan Sikora said. “My colleagues have built an outstanding company, where talented people can develop professionally and build rewarding careers. The strength of our people has been particularly apparent over the past several months in this unprecedented, work-from-home environment. Our colleagues are tech-savvy professionals that collaborate, support one another and bring enthusiasm to the work we do each day. Their talent, hard work and passion for serving clients is inspiring.”

To determine the Best Workplaces for Millennials, Great Place to Work analyzed confidential survey feedback representing nearly 4.9 million people. Roughly 85% of the evaluation is based on millennial feedback about their experiences of trust and the ability to reach their full potential at the organization. The remaining 15% is based on millennials’ daily experiences of innovation, company values and leadership effectiveness. Companies with 10 to 999 employees were considered for the small and medium category.

Fortune and Great Place to Work also ranked First American among the Best Medium-Size Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance, Best in New York, Best for Women, Best for Giving Back and Best for New Grads. Entrepreneur Magazine named First American as a Top Company Culture and Selling Power Magazine named First American among the Best to Sell For. Best Companies Group named First American as the No. 1 Best Midsize Place to Work in New York in 2018, 2019 and 2020.